This award is new 😊 It was created by Vincent, a young man, who lives in Nigeria.
I was nominated by friend and bro in Christ, Stu. Gracias my friend! I haven’t done many awards lately, but Stu’s questions (as they always are) were too good not to answer!
Here are the guidelines:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules.
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shout out) and more blogging opportunities.
Here are Stu’s questions:
1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement in life so far?
The things I want to brag on are really God’s achievements, as I could never be the mom or wife that I am without Him… Think of all the good you’ve done, and try to see you doing that without God.
2. After this Coronavirus shut-in is over, how do you feel the world will interact with one another?
I already feel a different spirit in the air. When I’m in public people are different. I’m hoping the tension and the frantic, frightened feeling will leave the air once civilization goes on with life. But I believe as well that many hearts are looking Up and sending prayers up that never did before.
The handshake, I’m afraid is gone. The pat on the back…probably gone too. Sad, really. But if all that stops and people start to pray and seek God in its place, I’ll take life without those things to see revival for sure!
3. When the virus mutates again in a year or less, because it will…just like the flu does, would you take the chip if it had the cure built in? (The chip is a reality now for those who do not know)
See told y’all, good questions!…my answer is no. I will not take a chip. I’m not a lost dog that needs tagged. I don’t need branded. I have a seal applied to my heart. I know Whose I am!
2 Corinthians 1:22 New International Version
set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
Can I get an amen in the house? (Lol…I need out of my house so bad)
4. This is not a prideful question it’s just something I am curious about. What do you like most about my little ole blog?
Stu’s World, with all its Roman Numerals, is my favorite. I like it so much I stole your idea and even got you to make me my own Amy’s World logo!
I like your honesty. Blatant honesty.
5. What is the most odd acting or exotic pet you have ever owned?
I had a set of two pet mice 20 something years ago. Funny thing is we had a crazed mouse running through our livingroom right in front of us all just last week! I kept my feet up and squealed. My husband took his bb gun and waited it out and got him! I know so cruel…but the highlight of our week!
6. What scented candle is always lit in your home?
No candles since I’ve discovered essential oils! I diffuse lemongrass, ylang ylang, and peppermint together during the day. And at night Clary Sage, fennel and vetiver…
7. This is a request more than a question. Would you be so kind as to post your favorite sunrise or sunset picture? We all could use something to brighten our day😊
Y’all get 2!
These next pics are for my friend Renee, just because I’d like her to remember her influence on others is greatly appreciated and not taken lightly. God sees your devotion to others, Renee