You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
5 Things About Me:
1. I recently decided to homeschool my two girls and begin in the fall
2. I live in the exciting state of Indiana…(where not much happens)
3. I’ve been blogging little over a year
4. I’m a huge Little House on the Prairie fan and have been brainwashing my daughters with it the past 3 weeks! 😉
5. My ten year marker comes up in Sept of this year…10 years married, drug and alcohol free, saved, baptized, filled with the Holy ghost. 2009 was an awesome year for me!
Thank you to Jacquie for the nomination! Check our her blog for encouragement!
Questions for me from Jacquie:
1. What do you do when trials come your way? As much as I’d love to tell you I first run to prayer, I don’t. I worry. There I said it! Then I pray and remind myself God is in control.
2. Who is your favorite author? hands down…Francine Rivers! Ladies, if you haven’t read one of her books…then start with the saga Her Mother’s Hope and Her Daughter’s Dream. Then get you Redeeming Love and a box of tissues.
3. Where do you find joy? Used to be in anything that came in a bottle, baggie or off a shelf. Now I find joy in my salvation. I find it in my marriage and with my children. I’ve learned, for some, joy takes work. You don’t wake with it, you choose it.
4. Where is your favorite place to write? I don’t have a favorite, really. A line will come to me in the shower, I run and grab my phone. A line will come while driving so I voice text it into my phone. I wrote 2 different posts this week while in the park, at the library and while dodging water at a splash pad.
5. What is your favorite writing genre? Christian historical romance…anything in 1800’s and back. Some WW2 and if it’s Francine, then whatever time she’s writing because she rocks!
My 5 questions:
1. What was the last thing said or done by another that encouraged you?
2. What was the last thing you did or said to encourage another?
3. Give the link to the most encouraging post you’ve read on WordPress
4. Give link/lyrics or title of your favorite encouraging song
5. What is your all time favorite encouraging scripture?