Thank you Purple Rose for nominating me for this! (Sorry it took so long to respond.) Check out her blog as she unravels her story all the while allowing God to move in her eart towards healing. God is amazing how He can use our writing talents to help us heal.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1. Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging as a platform to help other women heal from the affects of abortions. But my blog became so much more. An outlet for me to blow off steam, all while learning I’m a poet and didn’t know it! Lol.
2.What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I absolutely love writing poetry. Starting off with a struggle and ending with a victory for the Lord. Coming in second place is when I’m led to write and tell the devil off. Been a while, may need to do another🤔.
3. What are your top three blog posts?
Since my blog was spotlighted this week with links to many of my favorites…(you can see that here) I’ll add my Die With Me Today series here.
Die With Me Today Die With Me Today Part 1
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Popcorn and some Dr Quinn. I never watched it when it was on years ago. So now I’m watching all 6 seasons. Lol.
5. What are 3 of your favorite things?
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
When someone comments that something I wrote touched their heart. Also when I can make friends with another.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Essential oils is becoming a favorite of mine.
I read and like to bake and cook…some.
8. Describe your personality in 3 words.
Outgoing, funny and moody!🤨
9. What are your 3 top pet peeves?
When another woman calls me honey, sweetie or anything like that.
When people don’t hang the kitchen towel right….you know who you are!
10. What’s something followers don’t know about you.
That I’ve never once been stung by a bee!🐝
My nominees are:
Dee at Sealed in Christ