This month’s theme is “Marching on”. Thank you Dollface for tagging me! 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you to participate.
2. Link back to the original post.
3. Use the original featured image.
4. Talk about what this month’s theme means to you.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Nominate one or more people to participate.
7. Enjoy the rest of your month!
1. Are you or anyone in your family Irish?
My grandma always said we were Heinz 57 when it came to nationalities. Whatever that means…I guess the closest I am to the Irish is 30 mins away from my house at Notre Dame.
2. Do you wear green for St. Patrick’s day?
Not really. I’m not one of those to go get all the get up stuff to stand out. My kiddos wore green to school…that’s about it.
3. Do you decorate for St Patrick’s day?
4.If you spotted a leprechaun, followed him, saw a rainbow and a pot of gold…what would the gold be to you? Actual gold? Or something else?
I’d love to peer into the pot and see the Lord. Rainbows belong to Him as His promise to us that He would never flood the earth again. Funny how many won’t believe the story of the flood and all that. But they’ll believe in tiny little men with curly shoes creeping around. That cracks me up!😀
5. What shade of green is your favorite? Provide an image if possible.
This shade will do just fine for me!
6. What do you like best about the month of March? What do you like the least?
It’s my husband’s birthday month!! I love him so much. Also we moved into our home on st Patrick’s day 6 years ago! We are blessed.
Theres nothing I don’t like about march.
7. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
I guess I’d have to say the day I walked down to my cousin’s house. I saw a guy on the steps and I was immediately drawn to him. I haven’t left his side since.
My nominee is Vanessa Williams!