Thank you Vicklea for nominating me. One thing you all are getting to know about me is that I like these awards! Not for the Recognition but to answer the questions. Today, I’ve decided to give you fun facts about me that show you my sense of humor.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog in your post.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- 7 Facts about Myself:
1) I run a prayer text line at our church. There are currently 60 members.
2) I have been sober 10 years this June! From drugs and alcohol…I’m still struggling as a smart phone addict!📱☎️📞
3) I ran one 5k in my life; cpl years back. A 92 year old man was ahead of me…the back of his shirt read…”I’m 92 years old and you’re in my dust.”
4) I can do the running man and the moonwalk, but no longer any cartwheels as I pulled something last time I tried!
5) I name all of my cars. Currently I’m driving Dora the Explorer. (Which I’m totally grateful for) I once owned an 89 sable then a 2000 sable. They were both named Mabel. My Volvo was Volveena…she was a diva.
6) I’m a planner and thrive best if my day is planned out.
7) I took a picture of our cat in mid-meow yesterday. Looks like she’s smiling. I laughed for a good ten minutes just from the look on her face. Here it is…
My nominees are as follows:
- If you ever ran a 5k
- If you have a cat
- If you can do the moonwalk
- If you name your cars