Thank you to Jesskidding for nominating me for the Sunshine Bloggers Award. Jess has a new blog full of encouragement stemming from what God shows her in her daily life of raising her children. She us funny and smart. Here are her questions for me.
1. What inspires you to write?
Knowing that maybe just one life could be positively affected by my writing, keeps me writing.
2. Have you had any formal training in writing?
No but I sure wish I will someday
3. What is your ultimate goal with your blog?
Just to keep writing what the Lord lays on my heart. Try to reach the hurting.
4. What is your favorite subject to write about?
I’m new to writing and blogging but I think I’m headed toward fiction writing.
5. What is your schedule like, and when do you find/make time to write?
I’m a stay at home mother so I usually write at night…unless the ideas are flooding in.
6. Do you have a hobby outside of blogging?
I’m an avid reader.
7. What would you do as an alternate career?
I’d work in counseling the addicted. Or counsel women who have had or thinking about having an abortion.
8. What are some things you do to make your blog more appealing to your reader?
I like to come up with catchy titles. Other than that, I’m clueless 🙂
9. How would you describe your writing style?
10. What is one thing you’d like your readers to know?
No matter what you’ve done, no matter how far you’ve gone, God will always love you. There’s no-thing that can separate you from His love except yourself.
11. What impression would you hope that your readers get from your blog site?
That what God does for me, He can do for you!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Finally, thank you to all who are willing to accept the nomination and to answer the questions I have posed to you. God bless you.
My Questions are Jess’ questions, I don’t know if this is cheating but man she has some thought provoking questions about writing and what inspires us to write. So my nominees should answer the above questions I have already answered.
My nominees are:
T.R. Noble: She’s total inspiration. I’d love to hear her answers to these questions.
QuietmomentswithGod I’d like to get to know this woman better and know what inspires her.