1. What is your priority in life? (I know loaded question)
To be the best wife and mother I can be. And to make it to heaven to see my children that are already there.
2. What is your favorite subject to write about (we all write because we must love it yes?) I’m new to writing, but I think it’s going to be fiction that I will write alot in the coming years. Writing is a desire in my heart. But it’s been locked up inside for many years. It was something that was a dream that I couldn’t imagine coming to fruition.
3. What is the best piece of advice someone gave to you that you live your life by? The best advice I’ve ever had was demonstrated for me not spoken to me. Because of the traumatic childhood I had, I learned one thing…run when it gets tough. But my mother-in-law (who I call my mom) showed me how to stick with my marriage and family and not to walk out on them, by her example of staying with her husband 40+ years.
4. What part of the country or world do you live in and why do you love it there? I love it right where I’m at in Indiana. After years of always moving, I’d be content to stay still for a change.
5. If you could be a Superhero, who would that be and why? Superman…because I just wanna fly!
6. Name 3 of your favorite sounds.
My children’s laughs, my husband’s voice, and my box-fan at night. 7. Do you prefer a beach vacation or a snow vacation? Why? Beach all the way. I don’t like being. cold. Most of my good childhood. memories surrounded waters and beaches.
8. What does Community mean to you? Community means a group of people with the same direction in mind working together toward a goal.
9. What character trait is your strongest? Weakest? I am honest. Honest with my feelings. Honest with my actions and words. It is both a strength and a weakness. A weakness because some individuals have taken advantage of my honesty.
10. Describe your current relationship with GOD? How is your walk going? I am closer to God than I have ever been. I now see clearly what His sacrifice means for us. My walk is better than ever but always needs work because we are always to be striving to be closer to Him today more than yesterday.
THE SHORT LIST OF RULES ARE:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Answer the questions you were asked.
Share 10 random facts about yourself.
Nominate at least 3 blogs for the award or you may nominate more!
Make up 10 questions for your nominees and inform them of the nomination.
Thank you Heavensreef for nominating me!
Facts about me:
1) I’m an extrovert 2) I have naturally curly hair 3) I run a prayer text line for my church with 60 women on it. 4) I just finished a book about punctuation and liked it! 5) I’m a city girl living in the country.
My Questions for my nominees:
1. What’s your favorite book of the Bible?
2. What book (last book) are you reading?
3. What was the last dream you had? What happened?
4. What advice would you give the younger you? (Click here to see my answer to this)
5. What elder has impacted you the most and why.
6. Have you seen the movie “I Can Only Imagine” Did you like it?
7. Do you have a bucket list? Any you want to share?
8. Describe your most memorable moment.
9. What’s your favorite post you have on your blog? Provide a link
My nominees are:
Gaillovesgod A true godly woman.
Faithonthefarm Pure inspiration
*Check out the new Daily Prompt!