Thank you SimplyWendi for nominating me for this award. I enjoyed your questions and I enjoy your blog! I just love these things…takes a load off when inspiration is hard to come by.
Questions and Answers:
1. If you could cure one disease, what would it be and why?
This is a no brainer for anyone who knows me well, that I would cure addiction. I’d totally eradicate it, with no traces of it’s ugly affects being left behind. Although, some may disagree that it’s not a disease, most would have to agree that it’s a mental issue, right? Ok ok that’s a whole another post! I would cure it to set our future generations free from it’s bondage. I also would cure it because many other diseases and side effects could be cured along with it.
2. If you could speak any other language what would it be and why?
I’d like to learn/speak Hebrew and Greek. I think it would awesome to speak the same language as Jesus did when He walked on this Earth. And I would have such an advantage at deciphering the Word.
3. If you could do your life over, what is the one thing you would change?
The more I’m healed of shame, the more I see how forgiveness from God is like getting a do-over. If I pick one do-over, it would be to have gone to college after high school.
4. What is the one word you wish you heard more often?
Man Wendi, this is a tough one! I guess it would be freedom. It isn’t as easy to find outside of United States
Here’s a link to one of my favorite posts. This part 1 of a 3 part series…Die With Me Today
My Questions for my nominees are
1. If you could be successful at one thing, with pay, what would it be and why?
2. If you could travel back into time, what time period and why? (Not the future)
3. If you could do away and wipe out one specific crime what would it be and why?
4.(funny question) Would you rather have 2 sets of teeth or eyes going all around your head and why?
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mentioon the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)