Here are the rules:
- Save and add the award image (pictured above) on your blog.
- Create a page/post to mention the award nomination and thank the person/blog that nominated you. Make sure you provide a link to their site.
- Give credit to the creator of the award (Lighthouse Devotions) and provide a link to the site as well.
- List the rules.
- Answer the next four questions on the same post:
- What three words would you use to describe your blog?
- In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ?
- What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world?
- What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available.
- Nominate 7 or more people/blogs to receive the award. Briefly explain why you think they should receive it and provide a link to their sites.
- Contact them and let them know that you nominated them.
- Proved them with a link to the Rules page.
- Say a prayer thanking God for His light and ask that He continue to shine it through you and your blog.
- Keep shining the light of Christ wherever you go and in whatever you do!
- 1) My blog is Honest, Encouraging and Fun
- 2) A Christian can shine for Christ by being kind, considerate and real. Having integrity(doing the right thing even when no one is looking)
- But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 1 Peter 2:9 KJV
- I chose this song because we should all try to be more like Craig!
Lynnabbottstudios because Lynn, I have a feeling you’re alot like your mom…a light!
Heavensreef because she’s determined to see lives changed, to see all things work together for the good.
Karina Lam because is set on being a light, staying a light and shinning her light onto others